We’re feminists, and we read romance. Deal with it.
Love in a Time of Feminism is a blog for all things romance. YA…NA…Adult…you name it! We love our cowboys just as much as our shapeshifters. We believe in equality and empowerment, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like a good swoonfest.
You’ll find reviews, discussions, spotlights and author takeovers, plus themed months!
Things you’ll find on this blog:
- Lots of swearing
- Strong women and men who love strong women and men
- Gifs galore
- Plenty of covers with half naked men
- Anything from clean YA to the dirtiest of erotica
The Loved Up Feminists
The Faerie Queen
The creator of Love in a Time of Feminism, Dani is a computer geek, technical implementation consultant, and blogger at Dani Reviews Things. She loves Young Adult and New Adult books, with a particular penchant for all things fae. She likes her books with hot heroes who can take charge…but only if the kickass heroines want them to!
You can find her on Twitter as @dani_reviews!
The co-admin of Love in a Time of Feminism, Jamie brings balance to the table with her romantic scepticism. She runs Books and Ladders. Jamie’s favourite thing ever is aliens, and she’d gladly be abducted and held for experimentation.
You can find her on Twitter as @booksandladders!
The Ginger Snap
Emily joined in 2018, and we were so excited to have her. She runs XO Editing and Writing. Emily loves regency and contemporary romance with strong, ambitious female heroines who are on equal footing with their heroes. She’s also a sucker for beta heroes and the forced-proximity trope.
You can find her on Twitter as @eckeyes!
- The Phoenix, lover of YA, NA and adult contemporaries
- The Latte Lover, lover of paranormal romance
- Bluebonnet, lover of HEA
- The Dreamer, lover of swooning with a side of steam
- The Guru, lover of tropes, retellings, diversity and indies
Want to join us?
Maybe you’re a YA book blogger who occasionally reads some steamier material, but you don’t want to put that stuff on your blog. Or maybe you don’t want to commit to a blog of your own. OR MAYBE you want to contribute to our themed months. Whatever the reason, we’d love to have you!
We have two requirements:
- You have to read romance.
- You have to be a feminist.
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Email address
- Twitter username (and whether you want this to be anonymous or not)
- Desired nickname
- How you want to contribute
- What sort of romance you like